Our promise is to help your company
with a carefree communication tool
use their customers data for profit. We believe that this is wrong and therefore
established a Norwegian company called Seequre. We focus on making
it easy for companies to collaborate with their customers and colleagues,
from their own infrastructure, so that no data is shared with a third party.
Join our movement, become a Seequre partner!
A fast and personalized business tool
Provide your employees, customers and third party contacts with an easy access to conference rooms through a simple link, and set your own authentication requirements to keep it private.
Join the conference trough Android, Ios or a web browser on your PC/MAC. No install necessary.
Simply choose one of your contacts and invite them to your conversation. No unit configuration needed.
- Integrates with your company’s email server allows you to search all archived chat through your inbox without plugins.
- Integrates with selected mail services and will allow your email addresses to become potential video call addresses.
- Our iOS and android app gives access to meetings instantly from your mobile device.
- Connect up to 30 participants in one virtual meeting room for private discussion (with SFU server)
- Allowing authentication trough email adresses to be used for instant messaging, video meetings and collaboration with colleagues, customers and partners.
Conduct a video conference with multiple participants, where everyone can hear and see each other.
Virtual Meeting rooms provide high-quality collaboration experience connecting different locations, platforms, networks and devices.
Wherever you are, you can connect to Seequre from your PC, Mac, iOS or Android device, invite your colleagues, partners or clients to join your online meeting and start collaborating.
Send an invitation link from your Seequre installation and invite people with one click. They will be ready to join your meeting and start collaborating within 5 minutes. Decide if they need an account for safety or allow them to log in only with WebRTC with a link that opens a webpage.